All licenses allow you to create menus for unlimited web sites.Now, Those users who want make simple cross browser drop down menus may have a better choice: Sothink DHTML Menu Lite release!
- Tab Menu is supported. It is a menu type which displays main menu items as tabs. The sub menu items are always displayed on a line below when moving the mouse over or clicking a main menu item
- Support setting background with rounded corner. Users can choose background images in Background Library or custom the background images as they like
- Add new templates and modify the present style in the built-in templates
- Sort the images by the use frequency in all image libraries and the Style panel of Menu Item
- Simplify the surround function by dividing "Popup Menu > Surround" into normal panel and advanced panel. Users can adjust the color, tint & brightness to edit the surround image or choose corners and edges separately.
- Modifying the present styles of menu item
- Add an option in dialog "Options > General" to sort the styles in Menu Item > Style panel and images in Image Library and Background Library by the frequency.
- The files will be displayed as thumbnails when clicking the folder buttons in several panels of the program to browse and choose files in the computer.
- Move the option setting in "Global > Menu Type" to "Global > General."
- Auto -scroll" is checked automatically in option setting of "Global > General" when choosing "Float" as menu type.
- Simplify the operating procedures in image library and sort the images by the frequency .
- Optimize the preview window in "Popup Menu > Effect".
- Modify the tip text of several buttons on the main toolbar.
- Delete 2 buttons on the toolbar of menu tree panel and adjust the order of other buttons.
- When inputting invalid value as width in "Global > General" with the option "Stretch whole menu width" checked, the program has failed to react.
- When previewing a web page that includes a 2-level menu in Netscape browser, the character "#" has been added to the URL address of this web page automatically after clicking different menu items for several times.
- If user set to hide "Flash movie or other ActiveX Object" automatically in "Global > Advanced", Flash movie or other ActiveX Object has failed to be shown correctly in some browsers on MAC platforms.