6 February 2009

Create a Magic Night Themed Web Design from Scratch in Photoshop

The past days I was looking for inspiration in famous old paintings, and got interested on "Starry Night" of Van Gogh and thought: Can I apply this to web design? And the answer is Yes! Then after several hours of work, here's my tutorial for you, an artistic web design depicting a "Magic Night" concept.



I'm Alvaro Guzman from Bolivia, Web developer and Graphic designer. For me digital design is a modern form of art, which allows me to explore innovative techniques, and helps to deliver a clear message to the public. My work covers advertising, corporate image, print design, and web design areas. I am currently the Design Team Leader of SouthMakers.

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Follow on Buzz